Sunday 23 October 2011

61 Days Until Christmas...


The fact that I like to make as many Christmas presents as possible for my significantly extended family may come as no surprise.  The fact that every year I bite off much more than I can chew hopefully would come as a surprise to my significantly extended family (I'm not going to lie - half the satisfaction comes from making it look effortless!), but I'm sure will ring a few bells with my fellow craftsters.  In the interest of staying organised, inspired, and delivering the best that not only I can muster, but absorbing the best in Christmas Crafting the blogosphere has to offer, this year I am participating in a genius scheme, made possible by the lovely Tilly, a collective of creative bloggers sharing lists, ideas and tutorials in a safe environment ~ and that means a strictly family & friends-free zone!

So if you know me well enough to be expecting a gift or two from me this year, please do not visit the Crafty Christmas Club, and maybe forget you ever read this post.  If, however, you don't know me and want to get in on the inspiration, come on down and see what your handmade Christmas could look like...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts, and if you have any questions at all, I will reply to them within these comments - so please be sure to check back to get your answer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...